Steal Your Crown 2009



Tonight I present you what possibly is a first time exclusive content here on the blog.

And why is it an exclusive? Well cause I done it myself ahah!
Taking footage from a rehearsal with my boys from Steal Your Crown, I put together this promo video, just as a small experience to try out some stuff in some new software. Tried to keep it raw, dirty…not much light nor special effects…hardcore you know.

So as you can see, SYC is alive and kicking on this brand new year, and they got some surprises coming as you can see near the end of the clip (featuring your favorite hobo right here lol). All you haters can suck it up, cause the rude boys ain’t going nowhere and they got plenty of rage to share. Word up.

STEAL YOUR CROWN MYSPACE

VIDEO DIRECT LINK

por Emanuel Matos @ Walk The Walk blog